Monday, April 30, 2007

Time and Me

Time-the word with different meanings; People go through bad phases which they call as their bad times; tasting success is what they call their good times. Different perspectives, different thought processes; Time is something which I have never cared of. But now I realize how important it is for me to understand the value of time.

There was a time when I thought doing job is a better option, u don’t have to care about exams just go to work and come back and enjoy because of which I was of the opinion of not studying further and doing a job and that’s why I had taken up a job on campus. My parents had never agreed on this decision of mine, they still wanted me to study further, thus confirming their thoughts that educational life is the best part of a person’s life which I never had agreed before.

Now as I stand at this point of time, change process continues, with my mind shaping new thoughts, I realize, I would be better off still studying, be it here or in some other continent and no it has nothing to do with my stint at job. It is something which I have realized my parents were telling me on their experience. They allowed me to do what I wanted to, now I will probably do what they wanted me to do before, which now I, myself want to do.

People say I have a wavery mind, I take things too personal which are not meant to be taken in that manner. I m like that, and I am not wavery, I like to gain experiences and correct them in time. If I don’t take some important decisions at this point of time, I will never be able to take it. Confusion though surrounds my mind as a person who is locked from outside with the room on fire everywhere. One more thing, there are few people who always support my decision, they know I am talking about them, and I hope they keep on doing so in future as well, providing their opinions which are valued by me.

1 comment:

~The Dream Catcher~ said...

sometimes.. just sometimes it surprises me about how similar we both are..
Student life, is the best kind of life. Studies might not be best thing, but a student's life is.

And about wanting to gain experiences, make mistakes, and then learn from them. That is the way to live life. No matter what the others say. Even my bro believes in sticking my others experiences, so I respect that way of living too, but, it is a far deeper way to elarn when you form your own experiences and rattle them off to others to learn from it!!!