Friday, April 6, 2007

ChangE-My First PosT

Its almost 7 A.M. and surprsingly I am awake, not that I woke up for studies or working on some submission, I was supposed to go to work by 6.45 and I woke up at 7. But however lets not get into it.

I have been a writer of reviews at a website. I am not gonna write the name of the website coz i aint being paid for doing its publicity. On a serious note, writing was never my hobby nor my passion although it is for you bloggers here. But however reading blogs over the time always led me to think I should also start writing but there were always excuses.

Now then today it just got into my mind to write something although it might not be that interesting to anyone coz its not about politics, its not about current affairs, its not about movie reviews...well..its about nothing but since I just have registered and I want to write something, I had to begin from somewhere.

Currently, since the past one month my life has changed quite a bit. Some of my friends do know it. I am on job right now, and I have my internals going on too. Now people who know would be shocked to hear I am giving exams without studying, since I was always thought of those kinds who enjoy before exams and work hard during exams. There are certain other things whch have changed and which I will include in my next posts but for the time being as they say "Change is Essential" so I m experiencing the "Change".

Talking about "Change", the quite evident change is I m writing a blog at a time when half of the world is asleep and the other half might just have got up. This, indeed is a big change for me.I dont know how helpful this post will be to you, but then it is helpful to me because, I m experiencing changes, which probably are pretty much important to me now.

2 comments:

~The Dream Catcher~ said...

Well, I for one am waiting for the next post. Because I want you to name these changes. I have noted changes in your behaviour, in what you expect.. but you haven't named them, which is essential... I don't know if you get what I'm saying, but.. :)

I'm glad you ARE finally blogging. Dont stop now..

TaG HeueR said...

J-I know what ur saying...i get that perfectly...harek cheez ka ek time hota hai re..!!! so relax...pata chal jaaeyga..